Outer Banks Rental Check In & Out
Depending on the location of your Outer Banks vacation rental, you’ll check in to one of our three office locations to pick up your welcome gift, two sets of keys, and directions to the property:
- Guests who stay in Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Colington, Nags Head, South Nags Head, and Manteo rentals will check in at the Nags Head office.
- Guests who stay in Duck and Southern Shores rentals will check in at the Duck office.
- Guests who stay in Corolla rentals will check in at the Corolla office.
If you cannot arrive during office hours, a packet will be left in the office drop box (as long as there is no balance due) and your welcome gift can be picked up anytime during office hours.
"As my family examined our welcome package, they began to talk about what a great company I had chosen for our vacation rental and how impressed they were with how everything was professionally and expeditiously handled. Now that’s a company that knows what they’re doing! They really know how to handle things the right way and how to treat people." - S. McLane
During the summer at our Nags Head location, our staff provides Express Check-in, which is set up in the parking lot and allows our guests to quickly and easily drive thru the outdoor check-in establishment without ever having to leave the car. This shortens the check-in process, getting you to your Outer Banks rental home and on vacation sooner. Very popular among our guests, our Express Check-In process is a signature service that only Stan White Realty provides.
"Love the Express Check-In. We have rented from you for five years and have never had a problem." - K. Long
Check-out time is 10AM. The rental property must be empty by this time due to strict cleaning and inspection schedules. Late (Noon) Check-Out may be available for a nominal fee and should be arranged in advance. Upon check-out, we ask our guests to leave the rental home in its original condition. This includes:
- Cleaning and putting away any kitchen items that were used.
- If the optional linen package was purchased, returning the used linens to the bins.
- Cleaning the grill if used as well as the outdoor areas of any trash or debris, including cigarette butts or dog waste.
- Taking out all trash and wheeling receptacles to street for pick-up.
NOTE: Failure to follow check-out procedures or otherwise leave the property in its original condition may result in charges to your credit card. Be sure to report all accidental damage to the office immediately in order to avoid these charges.
Please return all keys, our guest survey, and optional Pre-Reservation form and payment in your check-in packet upon departure.