Things to Bring to Your Outer Banks Rental
New for 2012: Starter Kits with every reservation to help you easily transition into your Outer Banks vacation rental! You’ll find a roll of paper towels, a roll of toilet paper, a trash can liner, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, and laundry detergent so that you don’t have to unpack or run to the store before settling in.
You’ll need to either bring the following items from home or purchase them from the store:
- Additional laundry detergent, if necessary
- Additional rolls of paper towels, if necessary
- Additional trash can liners
- Toilet paper for other bathrooms
- Hand soap
- Dish sponge and towel
- Zip-Loc bags, plastic wrap, aluminum foil, etc.
- Condiments, spices, etc.
- Flashlight in case of power outage
- First aid kit
- Sunscreen and aloe
- Insect repellent
- Beach towels
- Sheets, pillowcases, and bath towels (unless purchasing the linen package or renting a Carolina Club home)
- Coat hangers
- Umbrellas or ponchos
- Wood for homes with wood-burning fireplace (if applicable)
- Charcoal for homes with charcoal grill (if applicable)
- Baby Equipment
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Umbrella
- Surf Boards
Or Just Rent Them! Click here for Equipment Rental Companies. Order ahead of time and have your items delivered to your rental home prior to arrival.