Outer Banks Property Management
Why Stan White Realty?
- Over thirty-five years of experience in renting and managing Outer Banks vacation homes.
- Family owned and operated by two generations - a company NOT for sale!
- Three convenient office locations to serve our owners and guests from Corolla to South Nags Head.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff - customer service is ALWAYS our priority.
- Real people answering the phones seven days a week.
- Flexible management tailored to your needs - we are not a “one size fits all” company.
- Maximizing net income by securing repeat clientele and minimizing out-of-pocket expenses.
- Voted “Best of the Beach” four years in a row by the Virginian Pilot’s Coast Magazine in the Property Management category.
"I just talked to the folks in our cottage and they are very happy (that is always good to hear!). She said the place is spotless! Our neighbor went in the house before the renters arrived (he’s a realtor) and he said it was the cleanest rental he had ever seen." - L. M.
"Your dedication toward my property can easily be seen through the bookings I have received so far this season (faster than any other year before). You have carefully set my rental rates that my vacationers have quickly acted upon in reservation what many deem a great value. Besides that, you have closely managed my property to assure any concerns my guests have are quickly and efficiently resolved. Once more, I want to thank you for giving me the service I expect and deserve. I want all to know I am very proud to be a member of the Stan White team." - Kurt
"Called our first summer renter within the last hour. He reported all was well, and they were happy with everything. Thank you and your team for working to fill up our summer weeks, even though it’s not a McMansion." - H. Gracey
"You exceeded our needs in every way. Keep up the good work and thank you for great communication and service… it exceeds all others." - D. Myers
"We are deeply touched by your kindness and readiness to help us with our different issues... We are looking forward to having another great year with you." - M.K.