How often will I receive statements?
Once every month, a statement of your account will be e-mailed to you. You can see a list of all your existing reservations, as well as a list of all work orders, on OwnerWeb at any time.
How do I get paid for each rental?
The first advanced payment per reservation equals approximately half of the rent. This amount, minus half of the commission and any outstanding work orders, is direct deposited into your account monthly. The balance payment is disbursed to you the month the guest checks out. This payment, minus half of the commission and any outstanding work orders, is direct deposited into your account monthly.
What do Stan White Realty’s fees cover?
Your commission covers all the day to day management of your property. It covers each post-departure guest cleaning, emergency assistance for you and your guests, and of course, professional and knowledgeable consultation. The annual marketing fee covers our extensive online and print advertising throughout the year, as well as the inclusion of your home in our full color rental brochure.
How much can you spend without my consent?
Our experience has shown that most repairs can be made with a maximum of $300. All owner accounts require a $200 to $300 target for emergency repairs.
Who deals with my tenants – you or me?
We maintain all contact with your guests. Tenants are not provided with your contact information, unless you give us instructions to do so.
What areas of property management do Stan White homeowners consider the most important?
The following areas comprise the foundation of our management program:
- The cleaning and maintenance of the home.
- The number of weeks the property rents.
- The quality of the renters and the likeliness of them to re-rent the home.
- Maintaining the security of the property.
- The accounting of monthly statements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communication between the homeowner and the property manager.
- Pricing and marketing rates that will maximize the investment in the home.
- The most competitive fees for providing the above services.